Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My 3 Little Men

Here they are, my three little men. They are doing so well with Grady. Hayden wants to know where he is and wants to hold him once in a while, but other than that he just goes about his day as usual. Coy has surprised me greatly. I thought he would be jealous, but instead has been very loving and concerned for his baby brother. Anytime he sees him laying down he gently rubs his head and every night gives him hugs and kisses. He never tries to poke eyes or anything and any time he hears Grady cry he hands me his binky so I can make him better. A true big brother.
Grady is officially 3 weeks old as of yesterday. It goes by so fast. He is sleeping better and has formed a great eat time, awake time, sleep time schedule. He is consistently going three hours between feeding and puts himself to sleep with only about 5 minutes on average of fussing. What a good baby. I am so blessed to have 3 great healthy boys.

4 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

He's so handsome in the last picture!!

Our EyreLife said...

I'm so in love with Grady already!!! Thank you SO MUCH for posting more pictures of your little one/s!!! Honestly, it makes my day to see them!

Its SO true! They get big SO FAST!!! Wyatt is on his way to walking (check our blog) and just 10 months ago he was a FETUS!! That's just trippy. Does it make me want another BABY? Nah, I'll live vicariously through you for now. Oh, another beautiful baby you've created! Way to go!

Keep the pictures coming! I love you!

Brad and Rebecca said...

Shannon- I don't know if you remember me, (Rebecca Lawson) but we were in the same Stake growing up and we went to Girls Camp etc together.... i came across your blog! I was excited to see you and your family! My baby slept in her car seat for the first 3 months....no worries! Whatever works right? Anyways- great to see you!

Brad and Rebecca said...

hey! I found you because I was checking out Bridgett's blog and from hers looked at sean Thomas's...(I was in their ward in bangor) and from hers I saw your picture and was like, "no way! I remember her!"