Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt


We had a great Easter. Our Easter Bunny only hides eggs when we are at church so the boys were really good in church this week. This was our first year doing the egg hunt inside, but the boys didn't say anything or seem to mind. It's way to cold and snowy to do this outside. It's certainly not Spring here yet. I attmepted my first Easter Dinner with turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, and gravy. I am officially ready to take on a Thanksgiving dinner because everything came out really good. Even my very picky husband, who grew up with better than high quality food from his Mom and Grandmother, said it was really good. I was proud. We enjoyed our meal and the kids enjoyed some of their treats. We truly had a great day. Happy Easter everyone.

2 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

Congrats on making dinner, I dread the day we have our own holiday dinner to cook!!! We LOVE going out every Thanksgiving dinner!!!

The Snyder's said...

Your amazing! Easter Dinner with a 3 week old, my baby is almost 6 weeks now and I can hardly get mac and cheese on the table.