Tuesday, March 25, 2008

1 Month Old Today!

Well we survived the first month. Yup it's already here, Grady's one month birthday. It went by so fast. He weighed 7 pounds at his two week check up and was 20 inches long, so I'm sure he over 7 pounds now. He got his first little cold and is finally getting to the end of it. He eats every three hours sleeps 1 1/2 to 2 hours of that block and awake time is getting more responsive.
He has already experienced his first Easter and lots of hugs and kisses from all. I'm enjoying this infant phase more than ever before, but am starting to get anxious for his first smile and first 6 hour block of sleep. We are so happy to be a family of five and looking forward to all the months ahead.

3 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

Awww, so cute! 6 hours of sleep in a row????!!!! I can't wait either!

Trish the Dish said...

He's darling. What a sweetie pants!

Lindsey Harman said...

How precious!! It's been a while since I have had time to check other blogs so I'm catching up today. What a sweet suprise to see your newest addition, little Grady!! SO sweet! Congrats to you and your family. I look forward to updates. :)