Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We Got the Job!

I am so proud of Travis. He got the promotion in Mexico, ME. We will be moving by the end of August so things are crazy with morning sickness, trying to find a place to live, and packing with two little ones under my feet. This is such a blessing having my parents close by with the third child on the way and us being able to be there for my Mom if or when my Dad starts to become more ill. I am also very appreciative of the extra time I will have with my father during these last few years of his life. I'm sure it's an unmeasurable gift from the Lord and I will cherish this time for the rest of my life. On a happier note we are very excited. Travis is so good at what he does, it amazes me to think that just five and half years ago he got a job at Wal-Mart just as an associate working in the meat department, not even a department lead, and now just a short time later he is the head store manager. He is unstoppable and is a great example to our boys for what smart great work ethic really is. Again we are all so very proud of his rapid progress in the company and how well he does at everything. We love him so very much.

3 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

Congrats!!!

Jessie Eyre said...

I got your message on my phone yesterday and did a congrats jig right there in my kitchen for you guys! CONGRATS!!! I wish I was there to help you pack!!! Big hugs!!!

Jessie Eyre said...

So, I'm waiting on more commentary on the big move......have you found a house? When are you packin' up and heading out? How are you feeling? MORE POSTS PLEASE!!! (as if you have nothing else to do! :)) HUGS!