Monday, July 23, 2007

Bay View Enrichment


For those of you who don't know I have a new calling in the church. I am the enrichment counselor and am so far loving it, even if it is short lived since we are moving soon. We had such and good time together eating yummy foods and just enjoying each others company. We couldn't have asked for better weather, not too hot not too cold. The sisters at the convent were so good to us letting us use their property and allowing us to use the tent and tables they set up too. We appreciate their kindness and thank them. Also the Young Men pulled through beautifully by providing babysitting to all of us mothers who needed a break from our children. Thank you Young Men. I was very pleased with the way this enrichment turned out we had a great time if you weren't there you surely missed out on a relaxing evening. I am so glad I have these pictures and memories with my sisters to help me remember them forever.

2 comments:

Our EyreLife said...

You're moving soon?!!! So does this mean Travis got the job??? Please fill me in! Love your blog! Love YOU!

Megan and Sean said...

What a great activity! This slide show is really cool.