Monday, July 2, 2007

Silly Coy








I have a basket I keep up high in my closet that I keep my bathing suit and all my beach skirts in. Well we went to Fun Town Splash Town (I forgot the camera unfortunately) this day and I hadn't put my basket up when we got back yet. The next thing I know Coy comes around the corner wearing on of my skirts as a shawl and a hat I keep in the basket for Travis that someone gave to him on his mission in Honduras. I thought it was so funny that I ran for the camera and of course he posed like a super model. Every time I bring the camera out my boys are like a moth to a flame, no modesty here. "Look at me mom look at me, take a picture of me!!" So of course I got a cute one of Hayden I had to post too.

1 comment:

Jessie Eyre said...

They just keep getting cuter, Shann. Thanks for your fun call this week! I was SO EXCITED!!! :)
Hope your 4th of July was superb! I'm sure we'll both post all kinds of fun memories soon enough! Can't wait to see YOURS!
Big hugs!