Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ready or Not Baby #3 on the way

We are excited to announce our third pregnancy. So far so good I'm only tired and a little queasy if I don't eat. I'm craving chips and salsa, green olives, and sweets just do not taste good to me. This is especially odd since I can down a half a package of Oreo's in one sitting if I let myself. Of course first and for most we want a strong healthy baby and mom when it's all said and done, but the saying is if you crave sweets it's a boy (which I did with both of my boys, downing two fluff nutters in a row) and if not it's a girl. So everyone cross your fingers.
And update on what's going on with Travis's job. For those of you who don't know Travis applied for his own store in Mexico, Maine a little over a month ago. This is exciteing because my parents live there and sad because we love it here so much. We have been waiting and wondering what has been taking Wal-Mart so long and have come to find out that for three weeks in a row someone that needs to be there was one vacation, therefore the interview process could not proceed untill they all got back. Travis got phone call yesterday for the first round of interviews which he will have on Friday, tomorrow. Say a little prayer we are really hopeing to get this.

3 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

I'm praying for Travis' job AND that it's a girl!!

Nurse Heidi said...

SHANNON!!!! Of course I remember you!!! So happy to see you in the blogging world, and a big congrats on your third baby! Sending girl vibes and great pregnancy thoughts your way.

Jessie Eyre said...

Wouldn't it be fantastic to have a little girl?! Can't wait to hear how the interview goes! You're in my prayers (as always!)!
Love you!