Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Grady

Our little Grady turned 3 and is such a big boy. We were suppose to have a few friends over but I came down with strep so we had to postpone and ended up doing a last minute party with just my parents.
It was honestly one of the best parties we have had yet. Much more relaxed and enjoyable, and the kids although they may not admit it had more fun too.
I'm not sure why most of the pictures came out fuzzy, but I didn't realize until after.


I for some reason am cursed with candles, I for some reason can never find them on the birthday and then find them a week later exactly where they should be and where I looked. Oh well that's why his candles are huge like tea light candles.
Grady loves Lightning McQueen even though he won't sit through the whole show. He is incredibly smart and cute. He makes me laugh all the time, life just wouldn't be the same without him. We are so lucky to have all of our boys. But since this about Grady I would like to especially say how much we love, love, love, him. Happy Birthday Bugga Boo.

1 comment:

Jessie Eyre said...

Yay for new posts! I was kind of hoping for China pictures, but these will do for now ! Your house looks fab, your hair looks incredible, your boys look adorable...

Such a satisfactory visit to your blog today. :)