Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Visiting Megan

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! You have no idea how happy and excited I am that these pictures posted. I did a little research and tried deleting my cookies and wallah. Hopefully it will keep working. So this is Grady's future best friend Trew. I can only speak for my self but I'm pretty sure Megan would agree, if we could betroth best friends we would.
Travis had some meeting is the same area that Megan, my best friend, lives. So we all went up together and we were able to see Travis after his meetings. It's always fun to be with them.
I got a lot of errands done since she lives in the city and I live in the country, she has a lot more readily available for buying. Our kids get along really well. I ate the best Mexican food I have had since we moved to Maine. There is hardly any Mexican out here. Even the Taco bells are sparse.
And despite the kids out numbering us I cut and colored Megan's hair. She looks beautiful, if I do say so myself. If you interested in seeing check out her blog link, Sean & Megan. Thanks for having us Megan well do it again soon.

2 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

Yea! Good times, good times. I've done my hair curly two days in a row and it looks really cute!! (just had to let you know) And SAHM is Stay At Home Mom!

Shannon said...

I love the pictures where they're all on their elbows! adorable!