Monday, September 22, 2008

Bowling/Frustration

So I have been trying to post this for a week now and am having major problems. We went bowling over a week ago. Hayden really enjoyed it, but Coy got sick of it really fast. I think because he couldn't make the ball go fast enough to even get down the aisle. We tried many different ways but none of them worked. A few more years and he'll get it. I actully have pictures of all of us actually bowling but I'm lucky I even got this picture to post. I'm extremelty frustrated. Is any one else having this problem? I've already spent an hour trying to figure it out, it doesn't help that I have not clue what I'm doing, but I have to fully admit if I can't figure out how to get pictures to post again I will be out of the blogging world. It's just no fun for me without pictures. The thought of that actually make me want to cry, but I'm not paying $130 to fix the problem either, which is what it would cost me. If any of you know whats going on please help.

1 comment:

Our EyreLife said...

DONT LEAVE THE BLOGGING WORLD! IT's the only hope I have of seeing your kids as they grow into little people!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE!

What you may want to do is check to see if your pictures are in the JPEG format or if they are in some other format that your computer puts them in. If, in fact, they are NOT in JPEG form, just save the pictures to your desktop in JPEG form and then upload them onto blogger from your desktop. It works every time.

GOOD LUCK! Hugs!