Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Twas the Move before Christmas.....

Twas the move before Christmas and all through the house the boxes were piled up and mom felt like a louse.
The kids were screaming and running everywhere, in hopes that Mom's sanity soon would be there.
Our callings keep us running like busy little bees, but we are happy to serve with smiles and glee.
Empty boxes are flattened and piling here and there, off to the dump for there's no garbage pickup here.

Christmas bells are ringing the season's coming quick, and I'm still not ready I wish there really was a St. Nick.
The Christmas tree is up and things are in there place, could it be that I may win this race.


At night my head is resting I'm caught up, ready, and finally all done. November moves are bad thinking unless you want to non stop run.

3 comments:

My Journal said...

That is perfect!!! We are in the process of moving and I agree, it is crazy this time of year! Congrats on your new home.

Megan and Sean said...

How cleaver are you!! The house looks great!

Megan and Sean said...

My own husband called me from work today to tell me of my spelling errors in my last two comments! Did you notice?