Saturday, December 1, 2007

Helping out at Grandmas.

Fortunately my mom got a new job, unfortunately after her first week there she slipped in their bathroom and broke her wrist. She is having surgery on Monday and will be fine, but the Holidays are probably one of the worse times to lose you dominant hand. No wrapping presents, no putting up lights, and many other delights and responsibilities are missed out on if your not able to use your hand. So me and the boys have pitched in and helped my dad do the things my mom takes care of, like putting up the tree. Once the tree was assembled and the lights were on we let the boys have at it. They had a blast putting all the ornaments on. I can be a bit of a perfectionist, so normally having clumps of ornaments on the tree would bother me, but instead I think "oh there is one of Hayden or Coy's favorite spots." We are looking forward to doing our own tree this weekend.

No comments: