Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


So our traditional bumble bee costume for this age is at the old house still and after much internal debate I decided to just go buy one, spending less money on the costume than I would on gas to go back the old house.
So our sweet Grady was a duck and I might add a darn cute one. He caught on real quick what was going on was not missing one house. We had a great night and got more candy than we knew what to do with.
Hayden of course was bumblebee and was very happy with his home made sword and mask. He got tired and a little nervous at the end and opted out of the last few houses. Then we thought he fell asleep but turns out he was laughing behind the mask because he was tricking us.

Coy did such a good job listening and choosing the right during our trick or treating night. I was very happy with him. He hit every house and finally on the walk home asked to be carried he was so pooped. None 0f them were too pooped to eat candy when we got home though.



I actually dressed up for one of 3 events we went to this year, but that was all they were getting out of me. I called myself a medieval witch. The kids got a kick out of it. It was fun for one night but all and all I'm ready for Halloween to be done and for Thanksgiving to come. Bring on the Turkey. YUM!




No comments: