Friday, August 8, 2008

Progress



They are tight but they fit. My regular size jeans! I am so relieved to be starting to get back into my regular clothes. It might be slow progress but at least it's progress. Sorry to the blogging world for my delay. Life has been out of control lately and all though I enjoy blogging it's not on the top of my priority list. Here are some things I didn't blog about and below are some more I did blog about. We completed our first swimming lessons for Hayden and Coy. I attended a sad but lovely funeral for my best friends niece, Savannah Hurley, who lost a 3 year long battle with cancer. We had some company over, I was over a very successful bake sale, and have been getting ready for Coy's 3rd birthday and more.

3 comments:

The Hawkins said...

Lookin hot, baby, yeah!!!!! What do you mean blogging is not a priority?! Julia just got her 1st tooth too. She's 10 mos old!

Our EyreLife said...

Oh la la, Skinny Babe! You look fantastic!

Megan and Sean said...

Holy update! Love the pic of Grady, he's so handsome! Nice Hayden-he's first beating! You DO look great! Talk to you later!