Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to us. We went to see The Dark Night, which by the way was excellent, and then to a great little French restaurant. Grady was a pooper almost the whole time. Afterward I concluded that he was now too big to take to movies because he wouldn't just sleep or be content with me holding him and he was borderline disturbing others. So we will have to wait until he is old enough for a sitter until we go to another movie. It was a good night and last minute despite Travis's protest I decided to take a snap shot of us to commemorate the day. Then I noticed the transformer that somehow snuck into our romantic moment :) Six years has gone by fast, here's to another six and many more after that. Love you Trav.

1 comment:

Our EyreLife said...

How the heck did 6 years go by so quickly!? I was THERE at your wedding (well, reception...) and I saw your wedding dress LONG before Travis ever did. How does it go by so fast?! How?!

Love you! Congratulations!