Friday, August 8, 2008

First Sleepover

We had our first sleepover with out the other kids parents the other night at our house. Kathryn and Vivian's mommy had to go away for a night so we watched them for a couple days. They are such good girls. I came downstairs and caught Kathryn (who thinks she is going to marry Coy) and Coy (who doesn't have a clue marriage is something he is going to do eventually) holding hands.

Considering the two girls had never spent the night away from family they did really, really well. I had to separate them to get them to fall asleep, but once they were out we one binky incident which was over as soon as the binky was plugged back in and that was it. In fact they slept in later than my kids. It was fun to have them over, but I was exhausted by the end. I'm sure we will have many more sleepovers to come.

No comments: