Friday, August 8, 2008

Enough

Hayden is getting tougher and tougher. After getting hit with a dinosaur 4-5 times he had enough and gave Coy a taste of his own medicine. We don't condone hitting, but it has gotten to the point where we just let them go at it and comfort who ever needs it, if not both, when it's over. Well Hayden told Coy to stop after each blow till he finally took his transformer and decked Coy in the nose.
Coy came to me screaming in pain after which they both got time outs for hitting, but I have to admit part of me inside was saying good for you Hayden stick up for yourself. But the bad part is Hayden showed no remorse which concerned me. I think he was thinking the same as me, which was he deserved it. He does feel bad when he accidentally hurts someone so I guess I need not worry.

No comments: