Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2 Down

We have been working on it for a while, but I finally feel it's safe to say that Coy is potty trained. He went a whole week without and accident and is going longer between accidents all the time. 2 trained and one to go.
I have to say that above all, the sleepless nights, them being sick, and bath time; potty training is by far one of the worst if not the all time worst part of toddler parenting. Yuk, the constant mess, the constant battle, the constant fake happy dances, the constant strain on you mind of having to watch them ever second. I despise the whole process so I am so happy it's over. He did a great job and caught on really fast he was just defiant and didn't want to for a while. So we are so proud of Coy for making the big boy plunge into the potty world.

1 comment:

The Snyder's said...

Way to go COY!! And Shannon too. I still have no idea how my kids are potty trained. It took tons of effort on my part and time to get Travis potty trained. Then finally when he was good to go, at 4yrs of age mind you, Tia not yet 2yrs, just figured it out herself (thank goodness!!)