Friday, June 27, 2008

Handsome Boys

When I saw how adorable Grady looked in this outfit I had to get a picture of all three of them. They were exceptional last Sunday. I hardly ever have to take them out. All my hard work on Sundays is paying off. And believe it or not Coy was easier to get used to staying in Sacrament the whole hours than Hayden. I think because he already saw Hayden staying the whole time. Who knows, but I do know that I actually catch whole talks now which is so nice.
He is getting so big, this outfit is 3-6 months and not a bit baggy. Too bad he didn't wear it for long. Of course just like always whenever I put him in a super cute outfit he poops out his diaper. Which he normally never does. He did it before opening prayer. Little pooper.

2 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

Love the outfit! I can't believe how much he looks like you, Shannon! Cute!

Megan and Sean said...

So cute!