Friday, May 30, 2008

3 Months Old

3 pictures of my beautiful baby for his 3 month birthday! I'm lying, I think he is so cute it took all I could do to post only 3 :)
Hard to believe it's been 3 months already last Sunday. He is only waking up once a night now, ALLELUIA!!! And he is a total ham when he is awake.
He holds great conversation and even gives me a giggle once in a while, if I work hard enough for it. I just can't get enough. The older boys love him too. Now that he responds to them easily they love to talk to him and try to get him to laugh. In fact when he needs a little attention I'll ask one of them to go talk to him so I can finish what I'm doing and they do it happily. He has started teething, chewing his hand and fingers constantly and drooling more than normal. This is right on time for my kids. Another growing Smith boy enhancing our lives.

1 comment:

Our EyreLife said...

Yeah, RIGHT! 3 months has already passed? I'm not buying it. :)