Friday, April 25, 2008

Two Months Today.

That's right two months has already flown by. He is such a good baby and so adorable. I think he talks more than any of the other boys. In fact he talks to me instead of smiling. He is smiling a lot now and we love it. I can't seem to catch a big one on camera, probably because there rare since he is so busy talking. He has the most sensitive skin. I have to change his diaper every time he eats and use Balmex and baby power and that's just to maintain. If he gets a rash I have to use a blow dryer first then proceed with the works. Once it's gone if I skip one diaper change or forget the powder he has another rash for 3-4 days. It's a pain in my butt to have to do this in the middle of the night, but it's a bigger pain in his. Poor kid it's looks so sore.
As easy as he is and as much as we love him, the longer he is here the more convinced I am that we are done. Three boys that are cute, strong, healthy, and smart is more than enough and a huge blessing. We are so grateful for our family.

1 comment:

Megan and Sean said...

So cute, can't wait to see him in person!