Friday, April 11, 2008

Puddle Jumping!

Hayden has been begging all winter to go jump in the puddles. Finally we have had some weather where I didn't have to worry about them freezing to death.
They had a great time throwing rocks and running and jumping in the water. We have been kinda cooped up so it was some nice fresh air for all of us.
The funny thing is before I decided to let them do this Coy would always try to sneak into the puddles when I didn't want them to. I was nervous after allowing him to play in the puddles he would be even more persistent, but the opposite has happened. Now that he was allowed to do it and knows we will do it again, he listens when I tell him to stay away from the water and that we are not puddle jumping right now. Oh the temptation of restricted things, we only want what we can't have.

1 comment:

Jessie Eyre said...

Puddle jumping is my FAVE!!! Dustin can attest...I'll even do it in heals and Sunday clothes...:)

Also, if those car tatoos were the ones in the package -I- sent, I have to laugh because I thought they were just stickers...ha ha ha.

Sure love the pictures! Keep 'em coming!

Love you!