Monday, December 19, 2011

Hayden's Baptism

Hayden's baptism was so nice. I can't believe he is eight already. I was emotional through the whole thing. All of the boys are getting so big. Hayden did so good. He picked his primary teacher Sister Andreadakis to give his baptism talk and me to give his Holy Ghost talk.


From left to right, back to front-Coy, Dallin, Hayden, Alanna, Embree, Trew, and Grady. My kids and Megan's kids although live almost 3 hours apart, love each other and are great friends.


I was nervous Hayden would be disappointed because he didn't have his traditional birthday party but he wasn't. He had such a great special day. Travis was beaming with pride and I broke down during my talk. We are so proud of Hayden and his desire to be baptised. He is such a good boy and we love him sooo much.

1 comment:

Jessie Eyre said...

Yay!!! Congratulations Hayden! What a cool thing! I need to send him a little congrats.......I'll do that next week!