Monday, December 19, 2011

Harper's Blessing

Harper looked so beautiful in her blessing dress. I have had this dress since I was pregnant with Hayden just waiting for a daughter to wear it.

My mom made it and it will be a family heirloom that we will cherish forever.

Her blessing went well too. I am so grateful for Travis and the Priesthood and this Gospel in my life. I am so thankful for the Lord and the family he has blessed me with.

I truly couldn't ask for a more full filling life, with 4 beautiful healthy children, and a husband who loves me. Thank you to all our friends and family for coming and sharing this beautiful day with us.

1 comment:

Jessie Eyre said...

Another comment---she really DOES look beautiful in that dress!!! What a special month it has been for you guys! I'll call soon and hear EVERY detail! Can't wait!