Monday, December 19, 2011

1 Month Old Harper

December 9th Harper was officially 1 month. It's already flying by so fast. She gave us her first smile at 3 weeks. And no it wasn't gas because she did it more that once in response to us.

She is so strong, holds her neck up and will stand for a little bit. She is my best sleeper yet at night. She is still up but when she eats she usually goes right back down to sleep. She is so sweet. It is so much fun having a girl. I'm loving every minute of it. I call her Miss Mouse because she is the noisiest, squeakiest baby I have ever seen. It's so cute to listen to her stretch or start to wake up. She does not sleep all day like a normal new born. She is up a lot and if I'm luck will take a power nap for 3-4 hours and then be up again for the rest of the day. It's crazy and wonderful and we love her so so much.

No comments: