Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Coy!

Coy's birthday this year was a Yoshi/Mario theme, more on Yoshi though. We had such a good time and he got lots of great stuff. Thanks everyone.
This is a cool little toy that you put water balloons in and then pass it around and when the timer goes it pops the balloon on the person with the ball.
It's becoming a tradition that the big and only gift from mom and dad is a new wii game. This year Coy wanted Super Mario Bros.
With Hayden and Coy it's almost like they get two birthdays each year because they share everything. Hayden was just as excited for Coy's birthday as Coy was.
Surprisingly Coy was very subdued during present time. Not at all like my Coy.
He had been counting down for two weeks and so riled up I think his body was just starting to crash. Regardless he loved his birthday and still shows the best smile when I ask him about it.
Make a wish.
Picking up the pinata candy.
He is just so cute I couldn't resist. He is one of Coy's little friends little brother.
So my home made pinata this year came out way better than last year. I even figured out the string so I would have something to hold it up with.
Unfortunately it snapped, note to self use better string next time so friend won't have to jeopardize her fingers while holding the pinata. Thanks Amy.

Anxiously awaiting CANDY!

My little bug enjoying the party and the picnic cloth I set out.
T.T. and Coy.

Pin the tail on the Yoshi.
Hayden actually won this and was so excited. One of his friends said I know Hayden didn't cheat because that's just not Hayden.
I couldn't have been a prouder mama.
I also made a Yoshi bingo game. It had all different Mario characters on it and when they got bingo they had to yell Yoshio.
An official close up of the cake. I can't believe Coy is five and in school this year. All my boys are getting so big and I love them so much.

No comments: