Thursday, February 28, 2008

Meet Grady Michael

Here at last our new baby boy Grady Michael entered our world on February 25th at 5:54 pm. The labor was intense since my pain medication didn't start working until two minutes after he came out. I now know what it fealt like for my Grandma, and might I say what a trooper for having more than one child. Grady weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces and was 18 inches long. We think he resembles both of our other boys in certain areas and are of course completely in love. He is a good little boy. Mom is doing well besides a headache that won't quit and a little back pain. We are so happy to have the pregnancy over and welcome our new son into the world. The boys are doing great as well. They like him but he's a little boring for them right now. That will change soon enough I'm just want to enjoy him being small for now since we are all pretty certain he is our last. I will post more pictures later but for now this will have to do.

2 comments:

Our EyreLife said...

I decided to just check again for my own sake and YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! He is just so beautiful. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
I love you!!!

Nurse Heidi said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I knew you were getting close. There's quite a crop of March babies - Emily E. just had hers yesterday too. Congratulations!