Saturday, February 2, 2008

Daddy Buzzed Home




Travis went to Kansas City for a week for Wal-Mart management training and brought home silly gifts for the kids. He got to see the Blue Man group, Martina McBride, Salma Hayek, and Jerry Seinfeld. He said Jerry Seinfeld was way funny and by far his favorite act, he also passed out these funny bee head bands to promote his movie just leaving the theatres Bee Movie. The kids thought they were pretty funny, but were more excited to have Daddy home again. I told Travis I don't know what I would do if something ever happen to you, because the kids never stopped asking for him. I guess that just proves what a good Dad he is. The whole house lights up with excitement when Daddy comes home even if it's just from one day at work. I love it, let's just hope they always love and look up to their father as much as they do now.

No comments: