Monday, February 4, 2008

Toy Shelves? Check.

Finally another project done. We created these shelves in the closet under the stairs. It's the boys own place to keep all their toys. I was surprised how quickly the shelves filled up. Think we have enough? This isn't even all of them. I keep some out of site and rotate so they feel like they have something new once in a while. I have to admit it's time to purge again. They build up so fast. The boys like it and play with more of their toys now. They can see everything and everything has a place so clean up is quick and easy, making Moms life much easier as well. Thanks to my Dad we were able to get this done before the baby's arrival. He helps me so much, I could never pay him back for all he does and has done for me. I will be eternally grateful for being blessed with such a great Dad.