Sunday, September 23, 2007

Snuggling Papa Ree Ree


I don't know why, but certain people kids just go to. My brother Chip and my dad are two of those people. They don't go out of their way to play with them, smother them, or treat them in any special way compared to others. There is just something about them that kids love and gravitate to. Coy out of now where will climb on my dads lap and hug him or lay his head on his shoulder. It's really cute and my mom doesn't get it because Coy never does it to her. My dad is just one of those people who's aura attracts kids, which shows what an exceptional person he really is. He is a big teddy bear and although he never says it, he loves every minute of it. Kids give a special love that can only be exerted from a child and may we all be so fortunate to receive so much of it.

No comments: