Sunday, September 23, 2007

Buying or Renting

We have looked at house after house it's exhausting and I'm hating something I used to think was fun. I am also looking at rents. Everyone please pray that one of the two houses we are interested in buying will go through, because the rents are practically uninhabitable. The houses that we are looking at are absolutely gorgeous. I'm trying not to get too excited, they have maple hard wood floors, gorgeous tile, stainless steel appliances, and a great log home siding. We are putting and offer on our favorite tomorrow and trying for that one first. Well it's actually my favorite. Travis likes the other one better but the location and lot of my favorite we both agree is better and that's more important to Travis than the house so I get first dibs. If we can't decide on a price with that one we will try Travis's favorite which I also like just not as much and mine. I'm crossing my fingers, either would be a blessing so I'm hoping and praying.

No comments: