Sunday, September 23, 2007

Baby Update


It's official I have a pregnancy belly. The maternity clothes have come out and are still a little big but way more comfortable than my normal clothes. So far everything looks good. We should find out what we are having on the fifteenth, if the baby cooperates. I'm having a pretty easy time of it now. Chocolate is not something I want or taste good to me and I crave little sugar period so, so far this is probably my healthiest pregnancy because with the boys I could make a meal out of Twix's. I can't sleep on my stomach any more, but it's not too uncomfortable yet. I haven't felt the baby yet but am expecting it in a week or two and looking forward to it. We are really excited for this baby, but are taking everything in stride.

3 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

How cute you are. We wore the same dress yesturday!

Jessie Eyre said...

You weren't kidding about really posting up a storm when you got around to it! Love the pictures---especially of the belly! I chopped off my hair and I think for once in our friendship you have longer hair than I do!!! You look great!

Nurse Heidi said...

Cute belly shot :)! Must be a girl...I wasn't big on chocolate during my last pregnancy either. I'll be watching for the big announcement in a couple of weeks.