Monday, June 17, 2013

Pinewood Derby

I didn't have these in my computer file so I completely forgot to post the Pinewood Derby.

 Oh and did I mention Hayden took first place. He was so excited and was a good sport about it.
 We had a really fun night playing with the boys, and they all had a blast showing off their cars.
 Here is the whole crew. Starting from left to right- Hayden Smith, Logan Reynold, Branson Rodriquez, Myles Lilly, and Nathan Cooper.

 Hayden's car. He painted it and came up with his own design. Me and my dad helped him cut it out and put weights in it. We actually fought him a little on the design because it's not arrow dynamic but I guess we were wrong and he was sure. I'm proud of him for sticking to his guns and getting a positive result out of it.




No comments: