Monday, June 17, 2013

2012 Moments from Phone Camera

Harper playing her piano. Approximately 9 months old.
 Bath time is usually not her favorite, but she was happy this day.

 Coy and Wyatt at the Hayden's soccer practice climbing trees.
 Grady entertaining himself at Hayden's soccer practice.
 Harper after a long day at church. I forgot to take a picture of her before we left and she was so mad at me for not just laying her down for a nap.


 She was concentrating so hard here I couldn't resist. Such a beautiful face.

 Grady entertaining himself at Coy's soccer practice.

 Grady being silly.
 Visiting Great Grandpa Reitze
 Beautiful rainbow I came across one morning.



 Hayden's really thoughtful note to Harper. He made it in school and it still hangs on her door.
 Sleeping Harper. The only sleeping picture I have of her. She is a super light sleeper.

 Sportin the Eagles.


No comments: