Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Disney World Day 6

On Day 6 we didn't get any pictures because we went to Typhoon Lagoon, which is a water park so the camera stayed packed away. The tide pool was so cool. I have never seen one before. I felt like a safe way to really jump huge waves. Travis and I went out there pretty far with the two older boy and jumped with two waves. It was so crazy how it moved and pulled just like the real ocean.

Next we hit all the water slides, then we swam with the sharks. Yes we snorkeled in this little man made salt water pond with sting ray, fish and sharks. It was probably one of the coolest things I have ever done. Now I want to go the Carribean and go real snorkeling  This vacation was truly fun and amazing. We are so blessed to have been able to go.

No comments: