Monday, October 29, 2012

11 Month Old Harper


 Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Girl
 Believe it or not there are some of these pictures I didn't post. She is just so cute I have a hard time picking.

 11 months old now. It's so hard to believe she is almost one. She is our little princess for sure.

 Still now more teeth although I can see 4 bulging under her gums at the top and she gave me a rough go for a while because she is ticked that she still can't move and her teeth hurt.
 She has figured out how to roll around wherever she wants to go.

She like to play peekaboo and says all done and will give back the food she doesn't want. In between the pieces she drops on the floor.

 She has quite a little temper and will scream to get your attention and one time squeezed my arm because I made her mad. She hates having her hair done but will put up with it if she is not too tired and she loves bath time. Such a joy, we are so blessed to have her.

No comments: