Monday, October 29, 2012

Disney World Day 2

  On Day 2 we went to Epcot. It was our first time there so a little more hectic because we weren't quick sure what to do first except thanks to tips from friends that are frequent Disney Goers we knew to get a fast pass to Soarin. Good thing too we couldn't get on it till 5:00 it was so busy. I took a picture of these cranberries because I just thought it was cool and then I kinda forgot about my camera this day so there are not a lot of Epcot pictures.
 We went on some interesting educational rides then hit the different countries. I had the best pudding of my life. It was Mango Tapioca Pudding. Soarin was worth the weight so much feeling light you gliding over the world.
 That night we went to Kouzzina to eat another favorite from last time, but the kids were pooped.
 While they were sleeping the rest of us were enjoying our food.






No comments: