Friday, July 20, 2012

Tent Camping

Two years ago I took the boys camping at Camp Joseph in Vermont, where we slept in a cabin, and ever since then they have been begging to go real camping (sleeping in a tent). This year was the year. I introduced Travis and the boys to my childhood favorite campsite in Maine. The day time was lots of fun. The boys went fishing and I relaxed with Harper.
The night time was a nightmare. Harper didn't sleep at all. I ended up laying down in the back of my van with her on my chest the whole night. Travis didn't fair much better in the tent. So we payed for two nights but left late the second night for our nice comfortable beds. I took this picture of Coy because he needs it for his school journal, but totally forgot to take any other pictures. Oh well the memories will have to live in my head.

No comments: