Friday, July 20, 2012

Hayden's 1/2 Birthday

 So Hayden's Birthday is in December and he has always wanted to have a summer party so we offered him his 1/2 birthday.
 I found this great game in Family Fun. Tissue boxes, practice golf balls, and kids equals tons of fun.
 You just take and exacto knife and cut slits in the side of the box so they can tie around their waiste. I put a big bucket of ball in the middle of a field, hand them stand in a circle, counted down and said go. They all raced to get balls and try to get them into each others boxes.
 Next we played a couple games of bingo. Since my boy is Gluten Free we didn't do cake but ice cream Sundays. What a hit, the kids loved it way more than cake, definitely doing that again if requested.

 Hayden is saving up for an ipod touch, because I refuse to buy him one, so mostly for his birthday he got money. He had $100 save now. I'm excited for him. He also got some fun toys from friends.

 It was really the perfect party. I hope he opts for this again, because come December I told him he gets a hug, a kiss, and a Happy Birthday I love you wish. Crossing my fingers he is old enough to understand.


No comments: