Friday, July 20, 2012

Blue & Gold Mishap

 I'm in charge of the Cub Scouts in our ward. While I was decorating the Primary room for the big Blue & Gold, and Trav was keeping the kids out of my hair. Well the next thing I know I hear Grady screaming down the hall. Well my kids cry like they have been stabbed for little scratches so I didn't think anything of it.
I started walking down the hall to comfort for the few seconds it would take and he would go back and play and I could go back and decorate. That was not what happened, I started walking down the hallway saw Grady's face and had to h old in my gasp so he wouldn't freak out. Poor kid, this actually looks better than it was. Apparently Grady and the boys thought it would be a good idea to play tag, in the gym, ... in the dark! Grady ran full force right smack into a chair. His official first shiner.

No comments: