Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sledding

We finally had a warm enough day to go sledding. Our average temperature this year has been colder than Alaska. Leaves me grateful for anything 20 degrees or higher. The kids had fun playing in the snow and Grady lasted and hour. I thought that was pretty good for my little guy.I had to get a picture of him in his Eagles hat although you'll notice it's not the one he is wearing in the other pictures, it's because he hates it. It took him a while to pull it off but eventually he was successful. Cute as it is I guess it's not meant to be. I think Hayden got a bigger kick out of making couches and chairs than sledding, but we were there for them so whatever makes him happy. They are sitting on their new living room set in the bottom left corner. It was a good day and tuckered us all right out.

No comments: