Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bribery

So Travis came home with set of Transformers for $8.00 the other day which is a great deal and they were two that the boys didn't have. It's not that they don't have plenty of toys but once in a while you just can't resist. Such was this time, however we did make them work for it. They had to be extra good all through church and correlation, a meeting once a month that both Travis and I have to attend. They were so good, and were so excited to get Powl and Megatron. The only problem is now that I know they can be that good I have higher expectation for them. I do have to admit my kids to really good in church already, but there is always room for improvement. They were almost angelic this Sunday. Thanks boys, I hope you enjoy you new toys. We love you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: