Thursday, January 15, 2009

This is how we go down the stairs.

I have to say I'm impressed that my 10 month old baby has mastered the stairs up and down. I guess maybe not mastered because I still insist on standing behind him when he is going down just in case, but he is really good at it. We have two flights of stairs in our house both of which we use consistently throughout the day. As soon as he learned how to crawl up stairs I decided to start teaching him how to go down, in hopes that he would learn faster than my other two. Well he far surpassed my expectations, smart little bug.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

WOW, what a smarty pants(ah, diaper) That's so cool he can do it!

Our EyreLife said...

Grady is too cute. Too cute. Thanks for posting that yummy recipe on your blog and the food blog. Can't wait to try it!

Loved talking to you this week!! Hugs!