Saturday, October 25, 2008

Eight Month Old Grady

My wish did not come true, you know the one to stop time just for a little while because this season on year flies by so fast and I'm not ready for my baby to have his first birthday. Not even close to ready. No, my wish certainly did not come true, because I don't even know what happened to October. It it the fastest October I have ever had (whimper, whimper, sigh). This month with Grady's advancements has been tough and wonderful as is everything in life, right? He loves to crawl- positive, he constantly is crawling underneath my feat and I have already squashed his pinkie once-negative. He cut his top two teeth and looks so cute with them- positive, the trip down teething lane to get them was beastly and nursing is a bit of a sore experience now-negative. He also like to grace me with his presence at 4:30 in the morning now at least 4 times a week ready for the day. I can't seem to find the positive in this one. It makes 6:00 seam like a gift from the sleep fairy. I love how he gets so excited to see me, and is starting to reach for me when other people are holding him. I love how he loves his brothers and how protective and loving they are to him. I love watching his bum when he crawls. There are few things cuter than a baby's bum. He is such a good baby and we are so blessed to have him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan and Sean said...

Fun!! Even though we talk every week and get to see each other quite a bit, I still love to read your blog!!! Wah, I can't see some of the pictures. Fix it!!