Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat Happiness

Halloween went great this year. The boys were so excited to finally wear their spider man costumes. Grady on the other hand hated his dragon costume from the moment we put it on till the moment we took it off. He looked too cute not to at least get pictures and show him off, but then the costume came off and he stayed with Grandma Ree Ree and Papa during trick or treating.
I am so glad I left Grady behind, the older boys deserve their older kid stuff with Mom without having to worry about it getting cut short because baby brother is cranky. We had a really good time with my girlfriend Tish. She is always a big help with the boys and is great with all kids.
The loved posing in their special spider man moves. Coy is the black spider in case anyone was wondering which was which. They were ready to be done before I was because their buckets were getting too heavy. Hayden said the funniest thing, out of no where at one of the houses he said "Trick or Treat Happiness". Tish and I just looked at each other and laughed. Where did that come from. I'm glad it's over onto my favorite holiday of the year, Thanksgiving. It's at my house this year and I couldn't be more excited.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Our EyreLife said...

So So SO CUTE! They look great! What about YOUR costume?!

Let me know when you're mornings aren't crazy and I'll take you along on my morning walk...sure love you, miss you!!!

Trish the Dish said...

Cute costumes - good luck with the Big Dinner! We've hosted a couple of times and it's always fun to have everyone over. Happy Holiday!