Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Santa's Cookies

 For my birthday Grandma Sue got me one of these cookie presses. The boys and I were so excited to try it.
 We had such a good time pressing the button and figuring out how long, it's two seconds by the way, to make the perfect cookies.
 They each did such a good job and they didn't taste too bad either.


 We even used the cookie press to put on the frosting. We used the left over frosting from Harper's birthday cake. I told them Santa doesn't care if it's pink, it still taste good.
 Love my gorilla pod that makes pictures like these possible.
 And pictures like these as Travis came home just as we were finishing. Harper was sleeping. The best time of the day to do special thinks like this with the boys. Our Christmas Eve was so nice and exciting  My heart was full of joy listening to them and their excitement. With Christmas music playing, cookies in the oven, hubby home early, and my parents on their way for Christmas Eve dinner it couldn't have been better.

No comments: