Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Harper

 I can't believe my baby is 1 year already. I know all mothers say this but I echo I GOES BY SOOOO FAST!!!
 Her brothers are so good to her and lover her so much.
 She loved her cake and all the fun attention coming her way. She still doesn't crawl, but stays sitting up like a pro. She says Momma, Dadda, Good girl, Uh oh and more.
 She is sleeping through the night and weened off breat milk drinking only out of a sippy cup. She is so smart and happy all the time.
 It was so much fun making a pink cake. I just can't get enough of the this girl stuff.
 We just had a small party with just Papa and Grandma Re Re with us.

 We had each of the boys take turns helping her unwrap. She loves her brothers so much.
 She got some princess blankets, cloth books, shoes, cloths, and some toys. She is a spoiled sweet little princess.






No comments: