Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Leaving the Hospital

Daddy with his baby girl, he is so sweet with her.

My recovery has been fast with this pregnancy, so even though I had Harper and 11:34 on Thursday I was still out of there at 5:00 pm on Friday.

Harper was not a happy girl this day. She didn't care if my colostrum had enough calories she wanted substance. I cheated and let her have a little formula, which I have done with all my kids until my milk comes in, just so she would feel full. I only let her do it once a day though so it only gives her relief for a couple of hours.

So cute even when she is crying.

Grandma is pretty smitten, she is especially happy for me to finally have a daughter.


One of her few happy moments that day.

1 comment:

Megan and Sean said...

Awwwwww, can't wait to hold her!