Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 5 at Disney World

Day 5 at Disney we decided to hit Magic Kingdom and go on the rides we missed, like Space Mountain and Peter Pan. The kids least favorite place was Hollywood Studios because there were not a lot of rides so we decided to skip Epcot.

For our family it turned out to be the right move we were only there for about 4 hours and everyone was just done. We headed to our reservation and the Garden Grove restaurant. What a beautiful place.
The kids got to meet Timon and Rafiki.

This place had the best deserts I have ever had. I could have eaten it all if my stomach didn't betray me. Oh and I had my first Risotto. They were making them per order like they do omelets at breakfast buffets. Hmmm it was so good. This was the best vacation we ever had and we definitely want to do it again. Thank you Grandma Sue and Grandpa Bill for sharing it with us.

No comments: