Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 3 at Disney World

I think this day was my favorite, it wasn't really hot. Even though we went in May trying to be smart and not catch the blistering Florida heat. Florida's temperatures were averaging 15 degrees higher than normal.
Even though this was probably our coolest day it was still toasty so this ride was not only fun but when and cool. We loved it in fact the kids went on it a couple of times. We were lucky enough to have Grandpa Bill join us on day three. We were all excited to see him and spend time with him as well and Grandma Sue.

The safari was great it was cool to see them in a more natural setting than the zoo.

It really felt like a safari in how the animals were just allowed to roam.

This giraffe was walking right beside us. They are so beautiful.
Animal Kingdom had lots of great features including a huge dinosaur underpass and what we thought was the best roller coaster at Disney, Mount Everest.

Travis and I both rode it twice, I almost lost my hat the guy behind me caught it, and Hayden went three times. Coy wasn't tall enough.
At the end of this day we walked around Disney Boardwalk and waited for our reservations at Cat Cora's restaurant Kouzina.
It was amazing food and definitely a highlight for me and Travis. The food was unique and amazing. Yumm I'm drooling just thinking about it.

No comments: